Saturday, July 30, 2011

Need to gain weight!

Now my weight is around 44 kg, and I'm aiming 46 kg before my next chemo. What am I eating now? Well, I still do not have much appetite and my sense of taste also changed that I'm still trying to figure out what I would and would not eat. I started to not like vegetables much (surprise!). Anyhow, to increase my weight and protein intake, my aunt who experienced ovary cancer last year sent me a four cans of Ensure protein powders from Taiwan. They are originally the U.S. products and there isn't anything like it in Japan. Now I am trying to drink two cups of Ensure protein shake everyday. Hopefully it works.

I also started drinking plum tea, hoping to strengthen immune system in my body. Hopefully, this works too.

If anyone has an idea about how to increase weight and strengthen my body...what to eat, what to do...let me know!! I have no restriction on my diet at this point, just nothing raw.

1 comment:

  1. you should be like sumo wrestlers and eat chanko-nabe! calorie-dense foods! =)

    ReplyDelete