Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Doctor's visit

I went to TUH today for a followup of last week's chemo. The 'appointment time' was at 10:30 but as I've expected, by the time I saw my doctor was at 12:30. The white blood cell count was still 2900, which is low. But the doctor said as long as it's above 2000, I could continue on to the next round of chemo; nevertheless, higher the better. If it goes below 2900, I'll either have to wait a couple more days before the next round or they will decrease the amount of drug to inject. This also means that I should not go out to crowds and continue to wear a mask everywhere.

My weight is still around 44.3 kg or so...it's more difficult than I expected! (Even though I'm home all day long pretty much, drinking 1~2 cups of Ensure...) Thanks for those of you who gave me advice on weight gain tips. I hope to try them as much as I can.

1 comment:

  1. meat~meat~meat~
    I never had any troubles about gaining weight, instead losing weight always seems impossible to me...


    Jin

    ReplyDelete