Sunday, August 7, 2011

Broken AC and tomorrow

My home's air conditioner showed error and stopped working yesterday. The AC company is supposed to come later today and hopefully they can fix it today... Currently the temperature (indoor thermometer) shows 32 C, with humidity of 65 %. You can do the conversion. It's been a really wet day. Especially because I have been wearing a mask at home too!! The half of my face is sweating extra bad. Anyhow, I had been spending nearly entire day inside my house with AC for the past couple of days, so I felt that the Japanese summer was finally here :P

Tomorrow is my second round, the end of first cool of chemo. One cool of my chemotherapy is defined as 14 days, where the drug is injected every 14th day after the last injection. Recently I have been able to eat normally, though I haven't been able to gain any extra pounds or kilos. Hopefully the white blood cell count is sufficient enough to get to the next chemo. I am still a little nervous for tomorrow, and I have a feeling that this anxiety will never disappear until I am done with chemo.

2 comments:

  1. Big hug, Angie! My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. LOVE U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sabrina!! I love you and miss you with a big big hug, too!

    ReplyDelete