Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Preserved flowers




Yesterday my best friend since my age was one digit, Sawako, visited me with a surprise gift! She brought beautiful preserved flowers!! I've never seen any preserved flowers as big and stunning...the flowers and her visit totally made my day.

From the last experience, I'm expecting to spend most of my time in my room the first 2~3 days after the chemo, so I'm planning on placing this vase somewhere that I can see from my bed. The only problem is that there has been earthquakes nearly everyday still, so I need to carefully chose a location where the vase would not fall off.

As for my condition, my weight is still around 44 kg, and still has a light stomach ache but otherwise I can eat pretty normally.

3 comments:

  1. Please eat eat eat as much as you can
    栄養をたくさん取ってください。
    God Bless You
    I hope your appetite will improve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eri:

    Maria directed me to your web site. I am very touched after reading your blog. You are so strong, and I very much admire your will and calmness in fighting this disease to get your life back to normal. Please keep writing so that we will all stick together. Keep crying, when it is necessary. (I do that sometimes.) We look forward to the days when you come back to our program. Wish you a fast recovery.

    Steve Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very very much for Mrs. Nakayama and Professor Shen. I will eat, cry, and stay strong as much as possible :)

    ReplyDelete