Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Chemo 7/8...almost there

There are a lot of things I am unable to carry on once the drugs are injected, and then bit by bit I begin to get my normal life back. Recently I realized that "turning on a computer" has been the key action for me; once I can turn on a computer, I feel nearly fully recovered. Anyhow, it surly feels good to be back!

The chemo 7/8 was terrible, it was the worst one after all. I cried pretty badly at the hospital during the injection, so the nurses decided to put me onto sleep. I actually cried during the chemo 6/8, too. It's weird because I understand knowledgeably that the drugs are not going to kill me. But when I see the bottle of drug, the nurses, and my left arm with spots from injections, I just go into panic. Well, a slight nausea is starting to creep up as I write this blog about last week, so I'm going to stop talking about it. Right now I can't even watch a TV shows that has nurses and hospitals in it.


2 weeks ago Yukari and Keibun visited, and we went to eat...fancy hamburgers!!

Other than that, I'm happy now, simply because I don't have to go to hospital for another one week, and I get to do whatever I want!! I'm going to hang out with Sawako tomorrow, and my sister is coming back home over the weekend hopefully, which I'm looking forward :)

1 comment:

  1. Angie, we're here for you and we're all thinking and sending happy thoughts to you.

    Thanks for keeping us up to date to everything you're experiencing. Please remember we're with you in spirit even if we can't be there in person

    :::hugs:::

    Love,

    Belle & Mike

    ReplyDelete